A Payroll Program From the Paycard Innovators
The Skylight® PayOptions™ Program provides a Paycard product from one of the largest payment program managers in the country. It helps companies move towards paperless payroll and gives employees a convenient way to receive their pay.
HELP SIMPLIFY YOUR PAYROLL
Employers receive full program management and support, while employees benefit from having a way to receive their pay on a card that they can use to pay bills and make purchases:
- FLEXIBLE CARDHOLDER ENROLLMENT: Netspend experts have on-boarded thousands of businesses helping to make sure enrolling employees is as simple as possible. Also streamlining the process for human resources, accounting and payroll.
- IMPLEMENTATION, COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING: As a full-service partner, Netspend helps businesses implement and manage payment card programs from setup and onboarding to marketing, training, compliance and support.
- ELECTRONIC REPORTING ON THE SKYLIGHT CORPORATE PORTAL: In the Corporate Portal, there is convenient access to Online Deposit and Wage Statements.
YOUR PROGRAM, YOUR WAY:
- Multiple distribution methods
- Flexible enrollment process for individual or multiple employees
- Card inventory management system
- Robust reporting tools to manage your program
VALUABLE MONEY MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR EMPLOYEES:
- Fee-free methods to access wages
- Over-the-counter cash back at point of sale
- Features like budgeting tools, online Account access, mobile app1, text and email alerts
1 No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for message and data.
The Skylight ONE® Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of Republic Bank & Trust Company. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.