Skylight® PayOptions™ Program
Netspend offers the Skylight® PayOptions™ Program which helps businesses move towards paperless payroll and gives employees a convenient way to receive their pay.
Your Employees deserve a strong financial tool. When you choose the Skylight PayOptions Program, you are helping your employees to prioritize their financial health.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: They don't have to cash paper checks.
- CONVENIENCE: They can use the card to shop online, in store or anywhere Visa® debit or Debit Mastercard® is accepted. Card use is subject to activation and ID verification.1
- SAVE MONEY: They can save money with an optional Savings Account2.
- BUDGETING TOOLS: Employees can manage their money with budgeting tools on our Mobile App3 and Online Account Center.
The Skylight PayOptions Program includes tools that help companies streamline the payroll process and reduce cost and paper, moving towards a more efficient electronic payroll program.
YOUR PROGRAM, YOUR WAY:
- Multiple distribution methods
- Flexible enrollment process for individual or multiple employees
- Card inventory management system
- Robust reporting tools to manage your program
1IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
2The Savings Account is made available to Cardholders through Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, Cardholder must consent to and continue receiving communications from us in electronic form, must not be subject to IRS back-up withholding at the time of enrollment and must not be a resident of Michigan. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $1,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 4.91% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $1,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $1,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $1,000.00 or less will be 4.91%. The APY for this tier will range from 5.00% to 0.54%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of April 1, 2021. No minimum balance necessary to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Because Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Card Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month), Card Account transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the savings account. Card Account and Savings Account funds are FDIC insured upon verification of Cardholder's identity. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the Cardholder at Republic Bank & Trust Company will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
3No charge for this service but, your wireless carrier may charge for messages and data.
4Plan Advisor, April 2017, Financial Wellness Benefits Key to Employee Retention
The Skylight ONE® Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Skylight ONE® Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Netspend is a registered agent of Republic Bank & Trust Company. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
© 2021 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.