Wisely by ADP is a suite of worker-focused payment solutions designed to offer compliance, convenience and administrative ease to employers and freedom, flexibility and financial wellness to workers. It offers the easiest path to electronic pay for most employers.
Electronic payments have taken on more relevance as employers look for new ways to maintain operational agility and resiliency while cutting costs and addressing the needs of their employees. As employees prioritize choice and convenience when it comes to pay, employers can respond with digital pay solutions to attract, engage and retain them - - while keeping pace with an ever-changing landscape of federal and state compliance requirements. How can you meet the needs of your employees while overcoming today's business challenges, without additional cost, complexity and potential compliance risk?
Wisely® Pay helps you move closer to 100% electronic pay, while enabling you to implement and deliver compliant pay solutions with:
- A single provider to meet a wide variety of pay expectations
- An easy-to-administer program with a convenient administrative portal and fund-approval workflow
- A solution enabled for nationwide compliance to help you get closer to 100% electronic pay in all 50 states
- Program optimization tools that will help you reach your pay card adoption goals with marketing and educational support
- Financial wellness tools to help with employee attraction, retention and engagement
1Paycards: Generational Trends Shaping the Future of Worker Pay, ADP Research Institute see full report here
For your employees: Flexibility, freedom and financial savvy.
Your employees can enjoy all the convenience of digital banking along with other features such as the ability to get paid up to 2 days early1, Cash Back Rewards2 and financial wellness tools. Your employees can:
- Get paid up to 2 days early1 with direct deposit for your pay and other sources of income - and at no cost to you
- Enjoy up to 10% Cash Back Rewards2 on purchases and eGift cards from hundreds of participating merchants
- Save money on fees as there are no monthly service or overdraft fees3, minimum balances, or direct deposit charges.
- Shop and Pay Bills with ease by phone, online, and everywhere Visa is accepted including in mobile wallets with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Get surcharge-free cash at over 80,000 ATMs4,120,000 over-the-counter bank locations or via cash back at the register of major retail locations nationwide.
- Track spending and grow their savings with financial wellness tools on the myWisely app.
- Take comfort having a Safe and Secure with a card protected by an EMV chip, Visa zero Liability policy, geofencing technology and FDIC insurance5.
Featured Awards & Industry Recognition
Big Innovation Awards 2019 – Winner
Stevie/ABA Awards 2019 – Winner
Category: People's Choice Awards – For favorite new products
Stevie/ABA Awards 2019 – Silver
Category: Payments Solution
Stevie/ABA Awards 2019 – Silver
Category: FinTech Solution
Golden Bridge Awards 2019 – Silver
Category: B2B Products – Enterprise
HR Technology Conference 2018 – Winner
Category: Awesome New Technology
1 You must opt-in to early direct deposit on mywisely.com/direct or mywisely mobile app. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to payor's support and the timing of payor's payment instruction. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon our receipt of payment instruction with the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Please see full disclosures on mywisely.com/direct or mywisely app. Please allow up to 3 weeks for funds to be loaded to the card after initial setup of direct deposit to your card.
2 You must login to myWisely to access this feature. Cashback Rewards amounts vary (find the applicable amount under the merchant eGift card image in the myWisely app), which will appear in your savings envelope. Funds can be moved from savings envelope into the available balance on your card. Egift cards for specified merchants are not provided by Fifth Third Bank. These optional offers are not MetaBank products or services, nor does MetaBank endorse these offers. Please review the Terms and Conditions of each eGift card product before purchase.
3 Because this card is prepaid, you can only spend what is on the card and thus are unable to overdraft.
4 The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please see your cardholder agreement and List of All fees for more information.
5 Card balance is FDIC insured and protected from fraud if the card is lost or stolen. You must notify us immediately and assist us in our investigation if your card is lost or stolen or you believe someone is using your card without your permission. Please review the cardholder agreement for additional information.